Caldwell Series 300 5/8" Channel Block & Tackle Window BalanceSKU:
To Select the Correct Block and Tackle Balance:
- First, measure the length of the metal channel. Measure the metal channel only, do not include the top and bottom guides. That is your balance length. Check out our guide on measuring block and tackle window balances for more info on how to measure your balances properly.
- Next, take a look at the stamp on your balance. For this series, it will be printed onto the back of the balance and have the form XX X (e.g. 21 3). Check out our blog to learn more about block and tackle balance stamps.
- Finally, you will select the appropriate top and bottom guides. If you need help determining what guides you need, you can view our guide on selecting your block and tackle top and bottom guides. Guides will come pre-installed from our warehouse.
- These measurements are crucial to the performance of the balance. If your balance does not measure an exact length (e.g. 22-5/8"), or if you think you have an extended travel balance, read this article and contact us before you place your order.
- Balances are sold individually.
- The information is based on two balances per sash with no weatherstrip friction considered.
- AAMA Class 2 Verified Component.
- Weight capacities are listed per pair of balances in pounds.
- For optimal performance, we recommend replacing both balances at the same time.
- Select your options to see the final price.
- Don't have your balance in hand? Check out our blog on determining balance length without having the balance.
- Add your configured balance to your cart to see the final price
View our guide on installing block and tackle window balances.
To learn more about our Series 300 Block & Tackle Window Balances watch the video below:
If the item you wish to purchase is out of stock or if you have questions about what part you need please Contact Us or Chat with us directly before you place your order.
For additonal products view our full PDF catalog or give us a call at 1-800-842-0974
Safari (iPhone, iPad, Mac) Users Please Note: There may be an issue adding your products to your cart. Please contact us if you experience an issue and we can place your order over the phone.
We Also Recommend
All-in-One Screen Repair Kit - 36" x 84" Charcoal Black Fiberglass Replacement Screen Kit
Caldwell Series 200 Aluma-Tilt 5/8" Spiral Window Balance for Tilt Windows