Amesbury Series 400 5/8" Channel Block & Tackle Window BalanceSKU:
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The 400 Series is a standard block and tackle window balance for sideload/non-tilt applications
- 5/8" channel depth
- These balances are ordered based on the length and stamp.
- To measure the balance, measure the metal channel only. The stamp is located on the balance and is either pressed into the metal or printed on it. If the balance is not available, measure the height of the visible glass. This will be your length. Then remove and weigh your window sash on a bathroom scale and select your appropriate weight range. Please note that balance stamps that end in "90" are custom tensioned for exact weights and do not have a range listed, the weight for these will be listed next to the stamp. Stamps denoted with "DS" are double spring balances and are tensioned for exact weights. These measurements are crucial to the performance of the balance. Check out our guide on measuring block and tackle window balances for more info on how to measure your balances properly.
- Balances are sold individually
- Weight capacities are listed per pair of balances in pounds.
- For optimal performance, we recommend replacing both balances at the same time.
- Select your options to see final price
- View our guide on installing block and tackle window balances
- If you need help determining what guides you need, you can view our guide on selecting your block and tackle top and bottom guides.
- Don't have your balance in hand? Check out our blog on determining balance length without having the balance
To learn more about our Series 400 Block & Tackle Window Balances watch the video below: