Caldwell Series 40 Spiromite 3/8" Spiral Window BalanceSKU:
- The Series 40 is a 3/8" Spiral window balance for non-tilt applications
- 3/8" diameter
- Balances are sold individually
- This balance is ordered based on the tube length and coupling color. When taking measurements, measure only the metal tube. If the balance is not available, measure the height of the visible glass. This will be your tube length. Then remove and weigh your window sash on a bathroom scale and select your appropriate weight range. These measurements are crucial to the performance of the balance. Check out our guide on measuring spiral window balances for more info on how to measure your balances properly.
- Weight capacities are listed per pair of balances in pounds
- For optimal performance, we recommend replacing both balances at the same time.
- This balance will need to be tensioned using the Spirex and Spiro-mite Tensioning Tool. We highly recommend using this tool as it makes installation a breeze and prevents damage to the spiral rods.
- Select your options to see final price
- *Red coupling color may appear orange due to fading.
- Don't have your balance in hand? Check out our blog on determining balance length without having the balance
To learn more about our Series 40 Spiral Window Balances watch the video below:
Overview of Spiral Window Balances:
If the item you wish to purchase is out of stock or if you have questions about what part you need please Contact Us or Chat with us directly before you place your order.
For additonal products view our full PDF catalog or give us a call at 1-800-842-0974