Caldwell Series 300 5/8" Channel Block & Tackle Window BalanceSKU:
- The 300 Series is a standard block and tackle window balance for sideload / non-tilt window applications.
- 5/8" Channel Depth
- Balances are ordered based on length and stamp
- To measure the balance, measure the metal channel only. The stamp is located on the balance and is either pressed into the metal or printed on it. If the balance is not available, measure the height of the visible glass. This will be your length. Then remove and weigh your window sash on a bathroom scale and select your appropriate weight range. These measurements are crucial to the performance of the balance. Check out our guide on measuring block and tackle window balances for more info on how to measure your balances properly. If your balance does not measure the exact lengths, please contact us before placing your order.
- Balances are sold individually
- The information is based on two balances per sash with no weatherstrip friction considered.
- AAMA Class 2 Verified Component
- Weight capacities are listed per pair of balances in pounds
- For optimal performance, we recommend replacing both balances at the same time.
- Select your options to see final price
- View our guide on installing block and tackle window balances
- If you need help determining what guides you need, you can view our guide on selecting your block and tackle top and bottom guides.
- Don't have your balance in hand? Check out our blog on determining balance length without having the balance
To learn more about our Series 300 Block & Tackle Window Balances watch the video below:
If the item you wish to purchase is out of stock or if you have questions about what part you need please Contact Us or Chat with us directly before you place your order.
For additonal products view our full PDF catalog or give us a call at 1-800-842-0974