Caldwell Series 40 Spiromite 3/8" Spiral Window Balance for Non Tilt Windows
Original price €4,95 - Original price €4,95
€4,95 - €4,95
Current price €4,95
The 40 Series is a "pencil" spiral window balance for non-tilt/sideload window applications. This balance is designed for residential window applications. These balances feature a 3/8" diameter tube and lengths ranging from 10" to 45" and weight capacities from 4lbs to 34lbs you're sure to find the spiral window balance to fit your needs.
To Select the Correct Non-Tilt Spiral Window Balance:
- First, measure the length of the metal tube. Measure the metal tube only, do not include the colored coupling or spiral rod. That is your balance length. Check out our guide on measuring spiral window balances for more info on how to measure your balances properly.
- Next, take a look at the color of the coupling on the tip of your balance. The color of the coupling indicates the weight capacity of the balance. Select the matching coupling color in the second dropdown menu. If you do not have a coupling or cannot determine the color, you will need to remove your sash and weigh it using a bathroom scale.
- These measurements are crucial to the performance of the balance. If your balance does not measure an exact length, or if you have an attachment on your spiral rod, contact us before you place your order.
- Does not include balance brackets.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY BALANCES 15 INCHES OR LONGER CANNOT BE SENT TO A P.O. BOX THROUGH USPS (United States Postal Service) CONTACT US TO ORDER
- UPS (United Parcel Service) WILL NOT DELIVER ANY PACKAGES TO A P.O. BOX
- Balances are sold individually.
- The information is based on two balances per sash with no weatherstrip friction considered.
- AAMA Class 2 Verified Component.
- Weight capacities are listed per pair of balances in pounds.
- For optimal performance, we recommend replacing both balances at the same time.
- Select your options to see the final price.
- Don't have your balance in hand? Check out our blog on determining balance length without having the balance.
- Please Note: If your balance has a metal clip attachment on the spiral rod, please see our article on clip mount spiral balances and contact us.
View our guide on installing non-tilt spiral window balances.
Requires use of Spirex and Spiro-Mite Tensioning Tool
To learn more about our Series 40 Spiral Window Balances watch the videos below: