Amesbury Series 400 5/8" Channel Block & Tackle Window Balance for Non Tilt Windows
Original price €5,95 - Original price €5,95
€5,95 - €5,95
Current price €5,95
The 400 Series is a standard block and tackle window balance for sideload / non-tilt window applications. This balance is designed for residential or commercial window applications. These balances feature a 5/8" channel depth and lengths ranging from 10" to 60" and weight capacities from 3lbs to 59lbs you're sure to find the block and tackle window balance to fit your needs.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each Balance is Sold Individually, You will Need to Select Guides for your Balance at Checkout. Each Balance should be Fit to have 2 Guides, One Top Guide and One Bottom Guide per Balance. All Orders with NO Guides Selected or Guides REMOVED from cart will be shipped with our most common Top & Bottom Non-Winged Guides by Default. We cannot guarantee which Guides will be shipped if not properly added and configured in Cart.
- PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT ANY BALANCES 15 INCHES OR LONGER CANNOT BE SENT TO A P.O. BOX THROUGH USPS (United States Postal Service) CONTACT US TO ORDER
- UPS (United Parcel Service) WILL NOT DELIVER ANY PACKAGES TO A P.O. BOX
To Select the Correct Block and Tackle Balance:
- First, measure the length of the metal channel. Measure the metal channel only, do not include the top and bottom guides. That is your balance length. Check out our guide on measuring block and tackle window balances for more info on how to measure your balances properly.
- Next, take a look at the stamp on your balance. For this series, it will be engraved onto the back of the balance and have the form XXXX (e.g. 2130). Check out our blog to learn more about block and tackle balance stamps.
- Finally, you will select the appropriate top and bottom guides. If you need help determining what guides you need, you can view our guide on selecting your block and tackle top and bottom guides. Guides will come pre-installed from our warehouse.
- These measurements are crucial to the performance of the balance. If your balance does not measure an exact length (e.g. 22-5/8"), or if you think you have an extended travel balance, read this article and contact us before you place your order.
- Balances are sold individually.
- The information is based on two balances per sash with no weatherstrip friction considered.
- AAMA Class 2 Verified Component.
- Weight capacities are listed per pair of balances in pounds.
- For optimal performance, we highly recommend replacing both balances at the same time.
- Select your options to see the final price.
- Don't have your balance in hand? Check out our blog on determining balance length without having the balance.
- Add your configured balance to your cart to see the final price
- Differences between 300 series and 400 series balances
View our guide on installing block and tackle window balances.
To learn more about our Series 400 Block & Tackle Window Balances watch the video below: