Caldwell Series 31 Roller Tilt Coil Spring Window BalanceSKU:
The 31 Series is a standard coil spring window balance. This balance is designed for residential window applications. These balances feature a 9/16" (0.562") channel depth and single, tandem, or triple case applications. This balance system is designed to reduce operating force and operate with reduced noise over other balance systems. These balance weights are evenly divided. For example, if your sash weighs 14lbs, you would need one 7lb balance on each side of your sash.
To Select the Correct Coil Spring Balance
- First, determine the weight of the balances you need by weighing the sash or looking at the stamp on the balance. The stamp will be a number printed onto the plastic housing. This number will be your balance weight.
- Next, you will need to select the appropriate locking collar color. This locking collar is the rotating plastic cam that your pivot bar slides into.
- Finally, you will choose whether or not you need additional coils for tandem (one additional coil) or triple case (two additional coils) applications.
- If you need assistance with configuring your coil spring balance system, please contact us before you place your order!
- Follow our guide on selecting the correct coil spring balance replacement.
- Balances are sold individually
- AAMA Class 3 Verified Component
- For optimal performance, we recommend replacing both balances at the same time.
- Select your options to see the final price.
- Compatible with our 3" pivot bar
If the item you wish to purchase is out of stock or if you have questions about what part you need please Contact Us or Chat with us directly before you place your order.
For additonal products view our full PDF catalog or give us a call at 1-800-842-0974
Safari (iPhone, iPad, Mac) Users Please Note: There may be an issue adding your products to your cart. Please contact us if you experience an issue and we can place your order over the phone or try using Google Chrome to place your order.