Caldwell Series 300 5/8" Channel Block & Tackle Window Balance for Non Tilt WindowsSKU:
Introducing our 5/8" Channel Block & Tackle Window Balance, the ultimate solution for repairing non-tilt windows! If you're a DIY enthusiast looking to fix your windows yourself, our window balance is exactly what you need.
This product is designed to provide easy window repair for non-tilt windows, ensuring that they stay securely in place and function smoothly. With our 5/8" Channel Block & Tackle Window Balance, you can restore your windows to their former glory and enjoy the benefits of a well-functioning window.
Our window balance is made from high-quality materials and built to last, so you can be confident in your investment. Whether you're repairing one window or multiple windows, our product is a cost-effective solution that will save you time and money.
Get your hands on our 5/8" Channel Block & Tackle Window Balance today and start repairing your windows like a pro. With our product, you'll have the confidence to tackle any window repair project with ease. Remember, a well-maintained window is key to a comfortable and secure home.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each Balance is Sold Individually, and Will Come Pre-Assembled with 2 Guides (1 Top Guide and 1 Bottom Guide per Balance).
- ** ALL ORDERS WITH NO GUIDES SELECTED/GUIDES REMOVED FROM CART WILL BE SHIPPED WITH OUR MOST COMMON TOP & BOTTOM NON-WINGED GUIDES BY DEFAULT. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE WHICH GUIDES WILL BE SHIPPED IF NOT PROPERLY ADDED TO CART. **
- PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT ANY BALANCES 15 INCHES OR LONGER CANNOT BE SENT TO A P.O. BOX THROUGH USPS (United States Postal Service) CONTACT US TO ORDER
- UPS (United Parcel Service) WILL NOT DELIVER ANY PACKAGES TO A P.O. BOX
To Select the Correct Block and Tackle Balance:
- First, measure the length of the metal channel. Measure the metal channel only, do not include the top and bottom guides. That is your balance length. Check out our guide on measuring block and tackle window balances for more info on how to measure your balances properly.
- Next, take a look at the stamp on your balance. For this series, it will be printed onto the back of the balance and have the form XX X (e.g. 21 3). Check out our blog to learn more about block and tackle balance stamps.
- These come with just standard guides, not winged. Special orders can be made via offline, give us a call! Finally, you will select the appropriate top and bottom guides. If you need help determining what guides you need, you can view our guide on selecting your block and tackle top and bottom guides. Guides will come pre-installed from our warehouse.
- These measurements are crucial to the performance of the balance. If your balance does not measure an exact length (e.g. 22-5/8"), or if you think you have an extended travel balance, read this article and contact us before you place your order.
- Balances are sold individually.
- The information is based on two balances per sash with no weatherstrip friction considered.
- AAMA Class 2 Verified Component.
- Weight capacities are listed per pair of balances in pounds.
- For optimal performance, we highly recommend replacing both balances at the same time.
- Select your options to see the final price.
- Don't have your balance in hand? Check out our blog on determining balance length without having the balance.
- Add your configured balance to your cart to see the final price
Differences between 300 series and 400 series balances
View our guide on installing block and tackle window balances.
To learn more about our Series 300 Block & Tackle Window Balances watch the video below:
If the item you wish to purchase is out of stock or if you have questions about what part you need please Contact Us or Chat with us directly before you place your order.
For additonal products view our full PDF catalog or give us a call at 1-800-842-0974
Safari (iPhone, iPad, Mac) Users Please Note: There may be an issue adding your products to your cart. Please contact us if you experience an issue and we can place your order over the phone or try using Google Chrome to place your order.
We Also Recommend
Amesbury Series 400 5/8" Channel Block & Tackle Window Balance for Non Tilt Windows
Amesbury Series 450 5/8" Channel Block & Tackle Window Balance for Tilt Windows
WRS Caldwell 316 Series 1.25" Prodigy Balance Shoe - Lower Snap-In Piece Only
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.