Caldwell Series 50 Insul-Tilt 3/8" Spiral Window Balance for Tilt WindowsSKU:
- The 50 Series is a 3/8" diameter spiral window balance for tilt applications.
- Balances are sold individually
- Learn more about spiral window balances
- This balance is ordered based on the tube length and coupling color. When taking measurements, measure only the metal tube. If the balance is not available, measure the height of the visible glass. This will be your tube length. Then remove and weigh your window sash on a bathroom scale and select your appropriate weight range. These measurements are crucial to the performance of the balance. Check out our guide on measuring spiral window balances for more info on how to measure your balances properly.
- AAMA Class 2 verified component
- Weight capacities are listed per pair of balances in pounds
- For optimal performance, we recommend replacing both balances at the same time.
- Select your options to see final price
- These balances will need to be tensioned using the Caldwell E-Z Tension Tool. We highly recommend using this tool as it makes installation a breeze and prevents damage to the spiral rods.
- Don't have your balance in hand? Check out our blog on determining balance length without having the balance
To learn more about our Series 50 Spiral Window Balances watch the video below:
Overview of Spiral Window Balances:
If the item you wish to purchase is out of stock or if you have questions about what part you need please Contact Us or Chat with us directly before you place your order.
For additonal products view our full PDF catalog or give us a call at 1-800-842-0974
Safari (iPhone, iPad, Mac) Users Please Note: There may be an issue adding your products to your cart. Please contact us if you experience an issue and we can place your order over the phone.
We Also Recommend
All-in-One Screen Repair Kit - 36" x 84" Charcoal Black Fiberglass Replacement Screen Kit
Caldwell Series 200 Aluma-Tilt 5/8" Spiral Window Balance for Tilt Windows