Sash Cams

A sash cam (also called a sash guide or upper sash guide) is a small piece of plastic or metal that fits into the upper corners of the sash. The sash cam and sash then rest on the top guide of the window balance. The width of the sash cam needs to fit securely in the sash's tack so the sash slides up and down properly. Check out our blog post for more information on sash cams. If you do not see the sash cam you need, we have others available. Contact us or give us a call at 1-800-842-0974 and we'll be happy to assist you.