Truth Hardware EntryGard Dual Arm Awning / Casement OperatorSKU: 014-65
- Dual-arm action pushes the sash open while pulling the hinge side of the sash to the open position. When properly installed this operator results in almost effortless operation of both casement and awning-type windows of many sizes and weights, even those with insulated and double-insulated glass
- High-pressure die-cast zinc operator base. Hardened steel drive worm and gears.
- Electrostatically applied durable coatings that provide excellent resistance to chipping, scratching and corrosion while maintaining color stability for years in direct sunlight.
- Operator handing is determined by the hinge side when viewed from the outside.
- For accurate hardware placement in vinyl or metal applications, pre-drilling of the window profile is recommended.
- Uses Truth EntryGard Operator Cover
Refer to this chart when selecting your SKU:
|WRS SKU||Hand||Link Offset||Clip||Length "B" (refer to diagram in pictures)|
To learn more about Truth Dual-Arm Operators watch the video below:
If the item you wish to purchase is out of stock or if you have questions about what part you need please Contact Us or Chat with us directly before you place your order.
For additonal products view our full PDF catalog or give us a call at 1-800-842-0974
Safari (iPhone, iPad, Mac) Users Please Note: There may be an issue adding your products to your cart. Please contact us if you experience an issue and we can place your order over the phone or try using Google Chrome to place your order.