Truth Hardware EntryGard Dual Arm Awning / Casement OperatorSKU:
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Dual-arm action pushes the sash open while pulling the hinge side of the sash to the open position. When properly installed this operator results in almost effortless operation of both casement and awning-type windows of many sizes and weights, even those with insulated and double-insulated glass
- High-pressure die-cast zinc operator base. Hardened steel drive worm and gears.
- Electrostatically applied durable coatings that provide excellent resistance to chipping, scratching and corrosion while maintaining color stability for years in direct sunlight.
- Operator handing is determined by the hinge side when viewed from the outside.
- For accurate hardware placement in vinyl or metal applications, pre-drilling of the window profile is recommended.
- Uses Truth EntryGard Operator Cover
Refer to this chart when selecting your SKU:
|WRS SKU||Hand||Link Offset||Clip||Length "B" (refer to diagram in pictures)|
To learn more about Truth Dual-Arm Operators watch the video below: