Caldwell Series 50 Insul-Tilt 3/8" Spiral Window Balance for Tilt Windows
Original price €4,95 - Original price €4,95
€4,95 - €4,95
Current price €4,95
The 50 Series is a "pencil" spiral window balance for tilt window applications. This balance is designed for residential applications. These balances feature a 3/8" diameter tube and lengths ranging from 10" to 45" and weight capacities from 4lbs to 34lbs you're sure to find the spiral window balance to fit your needs.
To Select the Correct Tilt Spiral Window Balance:
- First, measure the length of the metal tube. Measure the metal tube only, do not include the colored coupling or spiral rod. That is your balance length. Check out our guide on measuring spiral window balances for more info on how to measure your balances properly.
- Next, take a look at the color of the coupling on the tip of your balance. The color of the coupling indicates the weight capacity of the balance. Select the matching coupling color in the second dropdown menu. If you do not have a coupling or cannot determine the color, you will need to remove your sash and weigh it using a bathroom scale.
- These measurements are crucial to the performance of the balance. If your balance does not measure an exact length, or if you have an attachment on your spiral rod, contact us before you place your order.
- Does not include pivot locking shoes.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY BALANCES 15 INCHES OR LONGER CANNOT BE SENT TO A P.O. BOX THROUGH USPS (United States Postal Service) CONTACT US TO ORDER
- UPS (United Parcel Service) WILL NOT DELIVER ANY PACKAGES TO A P.O. BOX
Balances are sold individually.
- The information is based on two balances per sash with no weatherstrip friction considered.
- AAMA Class 2 Verified Component.
- Weight capacities are listed per pair of balances in pounds.
- For optimal performance, we recommend replacing both balances at the same time.
- Select your options to see the final price.
- Don't have your balance in hand? Check out our blog on determining balance length without having the balance.
View our guide on installing tilt spiral window balances.
Requires use of Caldwell EZ Spiral Balance Tension Tool
To learn more about our Series 50 Spiral Window Balances watch the videos below: