716 Series Inverted Block and Tackle Window BalanceSKU:
The 716 Series is an inverted block and tackle balance for tilt windows. This balance is designed for residential or commercial window applications. These balances feature a 5/8" channel depth and lengths ranging from 10" to 44" and weight capacities from 1lb to 45lbs you're sure to find the block and tackle window balance to fit your needs.
TO SELECT THE CORRECT INVERTED BLOCK AND TACKLE BALANCE:
- First, measure the length of the metal channel. Measure the metal channel only, do not include the T-lock shoe at the bottom. That is your balance length. Check out our guide on measuring block and tackle window balances for more info on how to measure your balances properly.
- Next, take a look at the stamp on your balance. For this series, it will be printed onto the back of the balance and have the form XXA, where XX is the length and A is a letter (e.g. 21A, 21B, 21C, etc). Check out our blog to learn more about block and tackle balance stamps.
- Next, you will select the correct T-lock shoe. You will need to measure the width and depth of the shoe. You will also need to know the color of the puck on the back and if the cam is open or closed.
- See our guide on inverted block and tackle balances for more information.
- Balances are sold individually.
- The information is based on two balances per sash with no weatherstrip friction considered.
- AAMA Class 2 Verified Component.
- Weight capacities are listed per pair of balances in pounds.
- For optimal performance, we highly recommend replacing both balances at the same time.
- Select your options to see the final price.
- Don't have your balance in hand? Check out our blog on determining balance length without having the balance.
- Add your configured balance to your cart to see the final price
View our guide on installing block and tackle window balances.
Give us a call at 1-800-842-0974 to order!