Amesbury Series 450 5/8" Channel Block & Tackle Window Balance for Tilt WindowsSKU:
Looking to repair your tilt windows yourself? The 5/8" channel balance for tilt windows is the perfect DIY solution. This high-quality channel balance is designed to fit perfectly into tilt windows and provide smooth, easy operation.
Crafted with durable materials, this channel balance ensures long-lasting functionality and reliability. Whether you need to repair or replace your existing window balance, this product is an ideal choice.
With its easy-to-install design, you can quickly and easily fix your tilt windows without the need for professional help. This channel balance is specifically designed to meet the needs of DIY enthusiasts who want to save time and money by repairing their windows themselves.
So, if you're looking for a reliable, high-quality channel balance for your tilt windows, look no further than this product. With its excellent performance and user-friendly design, it's the perfect solution for all your window repair needs.
- PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT ANY BALANCES 15 INCHES OR LONGER CANNOT BE SENT TO A P.O. BOX THROUGH USPS (United States Postal Service) CONTACT US TO ORDER
- UPS (United Parcel Service) WILL NOT DELIVER ANY PACKAGES TO A P.O. BOX
To Select the Correct Block and Tackle Balance:
- First, measure the length of the metal channel. Measure the metal channel only, do not include the attachment pieces on the end. That is your balance length. Check out our guide on measuring block and tackle window balances for more info on how to measure your balances properly.
- Next, take a look at the stamp on your balance. For this series, it will be engraved onto the back of the balance and have the form XXXX (e.g. 2130). Check out our blog to learn more about block and tackle balance stamps.
- Finally, you will select the appropriate attachment option. If you need help determining the attachment you need, contact us and we will assist you. Attachments will be installed at our warehouse.
- These measurements are crucial to the performance of the balance. If your balance does not measure an exact length, or if you think you have an extended travel balance, read this article and contact us before you place your order.
- Balances are sold individually.
- The information is based on two balances per sash with no weatherstrip friction considered.
- AAMA Class 2 Verified Component.
- Weight capacities are listed per pair of balances in pounds.
- For optimal performance, we recommend replacing both balances at the same time.
- Select your options to see the final price.
- Don't have your balance in hand? Check out our blog on determining balance length without having the balance.
To learn more about our Series 400 Block & Tackle Window Balances watch the video below:
If the item you wish to purchase is out of stock or if you have questions about what part you need please Contact Us or Chat with us directly before you place your order.
For additonal products view our full PDF catalog or give us a call at 1-800-842-0974
Safari (iPhone, iPad, Mac) Users Please Note: There may be an issue adding your products to your cart. Please contact us if you experience an issue and we can place your order over the phone or try using Google Chrome to place your order.
We Also Recommend
Caldwell Series 300 5/8" Channel Block & Tackle Window Balance for Non Tilt Windows
Amesbury Series 400 5/8" Channel Block & Tackle Window Balance for Non Tilt Windows
WRS Caldwell 316 Series 1.25" Prodigy Balance Shoe - Lower Snap-In Piece Only
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.