Amesbury Series 450 5/8" Channel Block & Tackle Window BalanceSKU:
- The 450 Series is a standard block and tackle window balance for tilt applications.
- 5/8" channel depth.
- This balance is ordered based on the length and stamp. The stamp is located on the balance and is either pressed into the metal or printed on it. To measure the balance, measure only the metal channel. If the balance is not available, measure the height of the visible glass. This will be your length. Then remove and weigh your window sash on a bathroom scale and select your appropriate weight range. These measurements are crucial to the performance of the balance. Check out our guide on measuring block and tackle window balances for more info on how to measure your balances properly.
- Balances are sold individually
- Weight capacities are listed per pair of balances in pounds.
- For optimal performance, we recommend replacing both balances at the same time.
- Select your options to see final price
- View our guide on installing block and tackle window balances
- Don't have your balance in hand? Check out our blog on determining balance length without having the balance
To learn more about our 450 Series Block & Tackle Balance watch the video below:
If the item you wish to purchase is out of stock or if you have questions about what part you need please Contact Us or Chat with us directly before you place your order.
For additonal products view our full PDF catalog or give us a call at 1-800-842-0974