WRS Push in Extruded Bulb Seal Weather StrippingSKU: 021-E137-24
- Push in bulb seal typically used in wood windows at the top and bottom of single-hung or double-hung windows. Also used as a frame or sash seal in casement windows. Just remove the old seals and cut the new seal to the right size and push into the retention slot.
- High quality, UV stabilized TPE material offers excellent compression set resistance
- Superior weatherability and chemical resistance
- Low friction formulation / low closing forces
- AAMA Rating
- Easy to install
- 24ft roll
- Additional lengths available, please contact us or give us a call
If the item you wish to purchase is out of stock or if you have questions about what part you need please Contact Us or Chat with us directly before you place your order.
For additonal products view our full PDF catalog or give us a call at 1-800-842-0974
Safari (iPhone, iPad, Mac) Users Please Note: There may be an issue adding your products to your cart. Please contact us if you experience an issue and we can place your order over the phone or try using Google Chrome to place your order.