Caldwell Series 250 Aluma-Tilt Heavy Duty 5/8" Spiral Window Balance for Tilt Windows
Original price $18.41 - Original price $18.41
$18.41 - $18.41
Current price $18.41
The 250 Series is a heavy-duty spiral window balance for tilt window applications. This balance is designed for residential and commercial window applications. These balances feature a 5/8" diameter tube and lengths ranging from 17" to 63". The weight range for this balance series is 30-40lbs.
To Select the Correct Non-Tilt Spiral Window Balance:
- First, measure the length of the metal tube. Measure the metal tube only, do not include the colored coupling or spiral rod. That is your balance length. Check out our guide on measuring spiral window balances for more info on how to measure your balances properly. Longer Lengths Available, for Balances over 50" Call for Information or to Place an Order.
- Next, take a look at the color of the coupling on the tip of your balance. For the 250 series, the coupling color will be black. If you don't see a coupling or are unsure of your sash weight, remove the sash from your window and confirm the weight is between 30lbs and 40lbs.
- These measurements are crucial to the performance of the balance. If your balance does not measure an exact length, or if you have an attachment on your spiral rod, contact us before you place your order.
- Does not include pivot locking shoes.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY BALANCES 15 INCHES OR LONGER CANNOT BE SENT TO A P.O. BOX THROUGH USPS (United States Postal Service) CONTACT US TO ORDER
- UPS (United Parcel Service) WILL NOT DELIVER ANY PACKAGES TO A P.O. BOX
- Balances are sold individually.
- The information is based on two balances per sash with no weatherstrip friction considered.
- AAMA Class 2 Verified Component.
- Weight capacities are listed per pair of balances in pounds.
- For optimal performance, we recommend replacing both balances at the same time.
- Select your options to see the final price.
- Don't have your balance in hand? Check out our blog on determining balance length without having the balance.
View our guide on installing tilt spiral window balances.
Requires use of Caldwell EZ Spiral Balance Tension Tool
To learn more about our Series 250 Spiral Window Balances watch the videos below: